Entry and Visa
Students coming from outside of Europe
- You sign up for one of our long term courses
- We confirm your application and send you an admission letter including a payment summary
- When we receive your payment, you will receive your official enrollment letter confirming your admission and information about the ST-1 process.
- We create a ST-1 case-ID for you and fill in the first part of the application
- We then send you information about the second part of the ST-1 application, which you need to fill in, in order to apply for a residence permit.
- When you have submitted part two of the ST-1 application, you have to book an appointment for registering your biometrics either at the embassy or at an official center.
- If approved The Danish Immigration Service (SIRI) will then issue your residence permit, but have patience and apply fast as the process can be long.
- About one month before school start you will receive information and practical details about your coming stay.
- When you arrive at the school we will help you register at the local municipality, this will start the process of getting a CPR-number (a personal ID), you will be issued a health insurance card (the yellow card)that gives you access to the Danish health insurance. (It is a good idea to take out a health insurance to cover you in case of illness during the first period of your stay in Denmark and studytrip.)